Two Ways to Qualify:
- Purchase and install Performance or Infinity HVAC Equipment between 10/19/2020 and 12/24/2020
- May include auxiliary equipment on same invoice (IAQ, Water Heater)
- Does not include any plumbing (except water heater) or drain service. Additional work must be on separate invoice and does not qualify for promotion
- Replace a full sewer line (from house to city tap) or water supply line (from house to meter pit) between 10/19/2020 and 12/24/2020
- May include additional interior secondary drain work ONLY IF on the same invoice as the full sewer line or water line replacement. Secondary drain repair or replacement does not qualify on its own.
- Does not include any other plumbing or drain service. Additional work must be on separate invoice and does not qualify for promotion.
- Snow totals will be measured at Aurora Buckley Field Air National Guard Base
- WeatherWorks, an independent 3rd party, is the only authorized party to give snow totals for promotion. Snow totals are not based on invoice address nor at Done Plumbing & Heating’s discretion. https://weatherworksinc.com/
- US Weather Insurance is the only authorized party to validate and authorize payout
- Once snow totals are confirmed by WeatherWorks and validated by US Weather Insurance, it may take up to 8 weeks to process claims
- Jobs completed before 10/19/2020 DO NOT qualify
- Job must be authorized prior to 12/24/2020. Cancellations after 12/24/2020 may be subject to fees and will no longer be qualified for promotion.
- Job must be complete and paid in full by 12/31/2020
- Refund will be less any already provided adjustments prior to 1/1/2021
- Does not apply to commercial or property management customers
- Additional terms and conditions on individual invoices apply
We proudly serve the needs of the Metro Denver area including:
- Castle Rock
- Highlands Ranch
Let’s be honest: Nobody thinks about their plumbing and heating until there’s a problem.
What most people don’t realize is that most of those problems can be anticipated and often avoided with regular maintenance – usually at a far lower cost than a repair or replacement.