Do You Need Thornton Heater Repair Services?
When it comes to heater repair, knowing is half the battle. However, knowing when to contact us for heater repair in Thornton can sometimes be quite a challenging experience. In light of that fact, our team of professional heating technicians has put together a list of common heating problems that point towards necessary repairs. That list is as follows:
- You can’t get the heater to turn on.
- Your pilot light is out.
- Strange noises coming from your heater
- The burner doesn’t stay lit for more than three seconds.
- Your blower fan never turns on, even if the burner is lit.
- The blower fan never turns off.
Expert Quality Thornton Heater Maintenance Services
Just like your car (or any other mechanical device), regular Thornton heater maintenance is vital. It will keep your heating system running for years to come.
Unfortunately, several homes and business owners have no idea how to perform even essential heater maintenance. However, don’t fret. You can always contact our team of Thornton heater maintenance professionals for help. You can even schedule ongoing heater maintenance services with us!
During a typical maintenance service call, our techs will:
- But, first, check and change your filters.
- Clean your heater
- Perform a complete system diagnostic
- Program your thermostat (if you want)
- Inform you of any potential and upcoming repair work
Some Thornton Heater Maintenance You Can Do On Your Own
Winter is right around the corner! With winter comes colder weather and an increase in how often you use your heater. Before the cold weather arrives and you start using your heater daily, it is a good idea to do a little Thornton heating maintenance. Luckily, there are a couple of things you can do on your own without the help of a professional, such as:
- Change Dirty Air Filters. Changing your heating system’s air filter is the easiest and best thing you can do to improve the expected lifespan of your heater. Our technicians recommend you replace or clean your heater’s filter at least once every three months.
- Dust The System. We dust our houses and bookshelves. Well, the next time you brush your home, why not include your heater in the effort? Removing excess dust from your heater is a great way to reduce the chances of problems down the line.
- Run A Heating Cycle. Simply running a heating cycle at the beginning of the season can help you determine whether you need professional repairs or not. If your system doesn’t sound right or function as it should, pick up the phone and give us a call.
- Program Your Thermostat For Winter. Programming your thermostat for winter is a great way to get ready for the season. If you’re unsure how to do so, contact us, and our techs would be more than happy to help you find your ideal winter temperatures.
Thornton Heating System Maintenance From a Professional
As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, we utilize proven procedures, state-of-the-art technology, and a dedication to detail to guarantee results for our customers in Aurora, Denver, and surrounding areas. Call us at 303-487-3663 for further information and convenient scheduling, seven days a week. There are no extra fees for nights or weekends, and you’ll always speak with a live and helpful representative of our team.
Why Trust Us For Heating Repair In Thornton?
Okay, so you’re now aware that we have provided top-notch heating repair in Thornton for years. However, we haven’t given you any other reasons to choose us for all your heater needs. So, why should you trust us to handle your heater? Let’s break it down:
- The Most Trustworthy and Knowledgeable Techs: We submit our technicians to drug and background screenings to make sure they’re the most trustworthy in the business. Additionally, we make sure all our techs receive the most extensive training possible.
- We offer 100% Financing: We understand that it can be a challenge to afford heater services. In light of that fact, we offer 100% financing for all your heater needs!
Do You Need Heater Replacement In Thornton?
As with any other appliance, you’ll eventually need heater replacement in Thornton. However, that begs the question: when is it time for Thornton heater replacement? Well, the most common reasons to consider replacement are as follows:
- Investment Costs: Comparing the repair costs of your existing heating system versus the purchase price of a newer system with the help of a professional can help you calculate the financial gains a replacement may be able to provide you with.
- Age: If your heater is more than 12-15 years old, then it’s usually time to start looking into a replacement.
- Efficiency Concerns: Older heaters are simply less efficient than their modern counterparts. Today, the minimum SEER ratings for heaters is 13 SEER, a 30% efficiency gain over systems from just ten years ago. Boost the SEER rating, and the energy savings are even more significant. When you add up energy savings along with monthly repair costs, an upgrade may be your most cost-effective option.
Contact Our Thornton Heating Professionals Today!
We accommodate your busy schedule and provide a two-hour ETA window. We’ll follow up with a more precise arrival time and notification when we dispatch a NATE-certified technician at the start of the two-hour window. Our goal is your satisfaction, and we earn it through exemplary start-to-finish job performance throughout Aurora, CO and Denver, CO.
So, what are you waiting for? Contact the Done Plumbing & Heating team of Thornton heating professionals today! We’re always standing by to help!
We proudly serve the needs of the Metro Denver area including:
- Heat Pumps
- Gas Lines
- Sump Pumps
- Garbage Disposals
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Indoor Air Quality
- Ductless HVAC
- Heater Installation
- Water Lines
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- AC Repair
- Sewer Repair And Replacement
- Drain Cleaning
- Plumbers – 303-487-3663
- Leak Detection & Repair
Let’s be honest: Nobody thinks about their plumbing and heating until there’s a problem.
What most people don’t realize is that most of those problems can be anticipated and often avoided with regular maintenance – usually at a far lower cost than a repair or replacement.