What We Are Doing As A Company:
During these unprecedented times, we will continue to be the reliable, trustworthy, and ethical contractor that our customers have come to expect over the last 20+ years. We thank you for your support of our locally and family owned business, and the support you provide to our employees and their families when you allow us to serve you.
We want to let you know that we are open and ready to help with any of your plumbing and HVAC needs. We have implemented several measures to help protect our customers and employees. These include:
- Technicians are wearing appropriate protective equipment throughout service appointments
- Offering latex gloves (limit 1) to any customers that would like them while handling any of our equipment, including iPads, while we are at your property
- Cleaning iPads and other equipment after every appointment
- Not shaking hands with customers or others we encounter throughout the day while maintaining safe social distancing
- Asking that customers only observe our work from a safe distance of 10+ feet
- If someone in a home is not feeling well, we are evaluating on a case-by-case basis on how to best service each customer
- Ensuring proper separation of staff in our office, avoiding shared space and close proximity
- We have installed Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization units in our HVAC system to clean the air circulating within our office to help capture and kill airborne viruses and bacteria (visit our Indoor Air Quality page to learn more)
- If you are over 60 or have an at risk condition, please let our Customer Service Representative know when booking your appointment so we can note in the job instructions to take additional protective measures during your appointment
We are also adhering to other CDC recommended policies as it relates to our employees and business operations.
Products That Can Improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ):
While we regularly talk about indoor air quality during our HVAC service appointments, we felt it prudent to share some products that can help improve the air quality in your home. We are NOT the only source for these products, and encourage you to look into them for your home, even if not through us. These products help remove particulates from the air, removes odors and gases, and kills bioaerosols such as viruses and bacteria. While there have not been specific studies for these products as they relate to the current coronavirus, they have been shown to improve air quality and control viruses, bacterial organisms (both organic and inorganic), mold, air particulates, and odors. Contact us to schedule an appointment to discuss these and other products for your home. To learn more, visit our Indoor Air Quality page.
This product is designed to control germs, viruses, and fungi as well as control odor.
This product is similar to those used in hospitals and is 100% effective in capturing particulates down to .01 microns including smoke, dust, dander, pollen, and other organic and inorganic particulates.
Quietly blows moisture directly into your ductwork to spread humidity throughout your home. Can help with dry skin, reduce allergy and cold symptoms, and allow for easier breathing during dry months of the year.
- Backflow Prevention
- Heat Pumps
- Gas Lines
- Sump Pumps
- Garbage Disposals
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Sewer Camera Inspection
- Indoor Air Quality
- Ductless HVAC
- Heater Installation
- Water Lines
- Trenchless Sewer Repair
- Water Heaters
- AC Repair
- Sewer Repair And Replacement
- Drain Cleaning
- Drain Services
- Leak Detection & Repair
Let’s be honest: Nobody thinks about their plumbing and heating until there’s a problem.
What most people don’t realize is that most of those problems can be anticipated and often avoided with regular maintenance – usually at a far lower cost than a repair or replacement.