What We Are Doing As A Company:
We want to let you know that we are open and ready to help with any of your plumbing and HVAC needs. We have implemented several measures to help protect our customers and employees. These include:
- Ensuring proper separation of staff in our office, avoiding shared space and close proximity (including the cancellation of all in-person team and company meetings)
- We have installed UV lights in our HVAC system to clean the air circulating within our office to help capture and kill airborne viruses and bacteria
- Asking that our technicians wash their hands with soap and water upon arriving at any property before starting work
- Offering latex gloves (limit 1) to any customers that would like them while handling any of our equipment, including iPads, while we are at your property
- Regularly cleaning iPads and other equipment
- Not shaking hands with customers or others we encounter throughout the day
- If you are over 60 or have an at risk condition, please let our Customer Service Representative know when booking your appointment so we can note in the job instructions to take additional protective measures during your appointment
- We are asking that if you are feeling ill, and do not have an immediate need (such as regular maintenance, or estimates for elective work) to wait until May to schedule your appointment. If you call before March 31st and schedule for May, we will extend a $75 discount to any work completed (does not apply to any other discount or special).
We are also adhering to other CDC recommended policies as it relates to our employees and business operations.
Products That Can Improve Indoor Air Quality (IAQ):
While we regularly talk about indoor air quality during our HVAC service appointments, we felt it prudent to share some products that can help improve the air quality in your home. We are NOT the only source for these products, and encourage you to look into them for your home, even if not through us. These products help remove particulates from the air, removes odors and gases, and kills bioaerosols such as viruses and bacteria. While there have not been specific studies for these products as they relate to the current coronavirus, they have been shown to improve air quality and control viruses, bacterial organisms (both organic and inorganic), mold, air particulates, and odors. Contact us to schedule an appointment to discuss these and other products for your home.
This product is designed to control germs, viruses, and fungi as well as control odor. Done has recently installed these at our office to help protect our employees.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
This product is similar to those used in hospitals and is 100% effective in capturing particulates down to .01 microns including smoke, dust, dander, pollen, and other organic and inorganic particulates.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
Quietly blows moisture directly into your ductwork to spread humidity throughout your home. Can help with dry skin, reduce allergy and cold symptoms, and allow for easier breathing during dry months of the year. CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE
We proudly serve the needs of the Metro Denver area including:
- Castle Rock
- Highlands Ranch
Let’s be honest: Nobody thinks about their plumbing and heating until there’s a problem.
What most people don’t realize is that most of those problems can be anticipated and often avoided with regular maintenance – usually at a far lower cost than a repair or replacement.